- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of margarine
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg milk chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream margarine and sugar together. Add in egg, milk and vanilla. Combine and mix in mashed bananas.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda together. Mix wet with dry ingredients.
- Divide batter into mini cups. Bake until tester comes out clean, about 12-15 minutes.
- Cool cake.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave. Dip mini cupcakes into melted chocolate. Decorate sprinkles.