- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, lemon zest, and salt. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Fill cookie press with dough, then form circular cookies on ungreased cookie sheets. Lightly brush oil on rubber stamp, imprint onto pressed cookies. Reapply oil onto stamp after 3-4 cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.