chocolate chip and everything cookie
adapted from Nestle Toll House recipe
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries, raisins, crushed peanuts, shredded coconut
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together. Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in dry ingredients. Stir in morsels, fruits, and nuts.
- Spoon tablespoons of batter and drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.