- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cups mashed, very ripe banana
- 1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 recipe cream cheese frosting from my previous post
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Prepare cupcake liners in baking pan.
- Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. I
- n a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat oil with the sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg and beat until light. Add the vanilla extract. Add the bananas, pineapple, and coconut milk.
- Add the dry ingredients in thirds, beating after each addition until smooth. Stir in almonds.
- Divide the batter into cupcake liners and bake for 15-18 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool in pans for a few minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire rack. When cake has cooled, then ice top of cake with Cream Cheese Icing.