- 1 cup watermelon, diced and seeded
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- reserve some tomatoes, cucumbers, and yellow bell pepper for garnish.
- place all ingredients except for olive oil and vinegar into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- with the processor still on, add in vinegar and olive oil gradually.
- place gazpacho in refridgerator until ready to serve.
- garnish with a few pieces of reserved tomatoes, bell pepper, and cucumber.