This salad is so easy to make. I threw it together in less than half an hour. One of our latest local discoveries was the Vintage Olive. They carry an abundant array of olive oils and vinegars. For this salad, I used a sweet onion and cilantro olive oil we got from the Vintage Olive. If you don't have a favorite flavored olive oil, you can use any brand of extra virgin olive oils.
sweet corn salad
- 5 ears of corn
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- fresh dill
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp sweet onion and cilantro extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the corn however you want; grilled, roasted, boiled, etc. I wrapped them up in aluminum foil and baked it in a preheat oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Cut corn kernels off ears.
- Mix corn, onions, dill, vinegar, and olive oil together. Then season to taste.