orange spritz cookies
- 110 grams butter, room temperature
- 90 grams sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- zest of 1/2 an orange
- 180 grams flour
- 2 grams salt
- Cream the butter, sugar, orange zest and orange extract together until well combined. Add the yolks and mix until combined. Add the flour and salt and mix.
- Place the soft dough into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe 1-1/2 inches onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let them cool completely.