With the twins arriving just weeks away, I wanted to have as much Christmas preparation done as possible. One of my items on my to-do list are holiday gifts for Austin's preschool teachers. They really do so much for all the kids. Our little boy has really thrived and shined ever since he's been there. I can tell he loves his teachers and the school. Sometimes, I can't get him to leave at pick up. As a thank you, I wanted to give the teachers something that will be useful and what's more useful than a Target giftcard? To add a personal touch to it, I placed them in glass jars filled with chocolates, a couple of Christmas ornaments, and tied it with a handmade tag.
Everything was purchased at Target for approximately $15 not including the giftcards. Here's how to make your own.
- 3 glass jars
- 1-18 oz bag of Hersey kisses (or other chocolates)
- 6 ornaments
- 3 gift tags (I made custom tags with my Cameo silhouette)
- fill bottom of jar with a small handful of chocolates
- place giftcard and ornaments inside
- fill the rest of the jar with the remaining chocolates
- place lid on the jar and wrap tie ribbon and tag around the lid
P.S. check out the Christmas giftcard holders Austin and I made last year for his caregivers.